Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wishes

If someone asked you: "Is it hard to make a wish?" you would say "No, how can that be hard. But it is hard to make them come true"
But how difficult is it to make the right wish? I can answer that. It is extremely difficult. We can wish for so many things but, like they say, be careful what you wish for: it may come true.
Now I'm caught in the middle of hundreds of wishes. And I'm afraid... I have so many dreams, so many hopes. What if they fulfill? What if they turn me into the happiest person on Earth? That would the best thing. But... What if they are no good for me? What if the things I wish for will hurt my soul so badly that I wouldn't want to live anymore?...

So many "What ifs"... Despite all the chances we have to take when we wish for something, I let myself live with this burden I have to carry with me. The sweet burden of all the beautiful dreams I have and that in my mind grow with the most amazing shape ever. Hopefully, if what I want turns to be better than I expected, there will be nothing to lose...
But if what I get is not what I want, I don't want to think about the despair and sadenss that will seal my life in an empty bottle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...