Sunday, May 20, 2012

If only...




If only I were a flower in a garden embraced by angels,

If only I were a kiss on your dry lips,

If only I were the sun after a summer storm,

If only I were a clumsy waltz step,

If only I were that angelic smile on your face,

If only I were dead and alive at the same time,

If only I gave my soul in exchange for a day in Heaven,

If only I sang under water and all the fish got deaf,

If only throwing stones at someone would hurt more than heartaches,

If only this night inside would go away with Vanish,

If only wishes, and not curses, came true,

If only God walked on Earth again and heal us with a word,

If only my heart was always right...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...