Monday, May 28, 2012

In love with the teddy bear



Brown bushes, brown umbrella, brown fur and brown glass eyes... In the same corner of that wicked heart, behind the thirsty clouds of November, she's trying to reach the fuzzy teddy bear. She always avoided to watch it in the eyes, she knew it was dangerous and didn't want to start it all over again. She's just finished the first story and... and... NO! This can't be happening! The childhood is over and there's no way she's going back. Not at this cost...
"I'm sorry, little bear, my precious little toy... I will always love you and will always wish to be with you. I will always blush when I see you and talk to you, I will always dream of you... But... at the same time I will keep hiding from you and try to kill my feelings... I will avoid you as much as I can because I don't want to love you anymore... Even if this makes my heart bleed and turns my waterfalls into icebergs..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...