Thursday, February 14, 2013

Playing with Love









Romantic Love

Guide your sparkles to light my tiny universe,

Embrace my fears, unpuzzle my dreams,

Be my one-life-stand and I promise

Our secret will be cozily wrapped in

Clumsy tight hugs…







Funny Love



Grab my dreams and smash them, I don’t mind,

Enter my crazy world, don’t be too kind,

But be careful, I might step on your heart!

Oops! I’m sorry, I already did that!
Clumsy me! :)





 
Sad Love 

Go away, leave me alone, I love my tears,
Enjoy the way I'm drowning in my gloomy fears,
But don't forget, I will finish this some day.
Only you will be then sad and you will pay

'Cause you hurt me! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...