Thursday, June 20, 2013

Caution! Midnight Malicious Thoughts





Let me cry, this time only, to save me from myself...

Once in a while, allow me to regret something I didn’t do...

I ended up wondering how much I have to lower my expectations just to feel a little happiness...

I need an extreme change. That kind of change that literally proves this life is really worth living with all body and soul… 

I don't always fall, but when I fall, I break into thousands of pieces…

The more you ignore them, the more they will haunt you down when you least expect…

As I walk, it feels like stepping barefooted on broken hearts...

And maybe amnesia is the best cure for everything...

I’m really not afraid. I’ve been here before. Feels like home...

I'm sorry... I lost my superpowers...

"Even heroes have the right to bleed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...