Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Allow yourself to rest..."

photo source***
"... Your soul speaks to you in the quiet moments in between your thoughts." 

This is why I love and enjoy being by myself at times, in silence, embracing my thoughts, my emotions, my mere existence,
trying to figure out life and the people around me,
trying to figure out why some things are worthy and why others aren’t,
trying to figure out why I am who I am and not somebody else,
trying to figure out when common sense became such a rare thing,
trying to figure out why people get stuck so often in the mud their own mind creates, without even making an effort to get out of there, 
trying to figure out a zillion other things and not having a problem with not finding an answer to my questions most of the times.

And I also enjoy to spend time on my own because I remember to be grateful for all I have been given to live, either good or bad, cause it’s true what they say: there is good in the bad and we need those unpleasant moments in our lives in order to grow, to help us open our eyes to what it’s yet in store for us.

And because of the ardent desire to give the chaos in my mind a chance to settle down for creating worlds behind the words, spilling out in a notebook whatever it has to tell me.

And simply because, once in a while, I just need to enjoy breathing, living, smiling without any reason at all. Or maybe the only reason I can think of is that I was given this gift, called LIFE, which I often forget how precious it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...