Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Emma's Pages (11)

- Because I never liked it on the stage, I've always avoided to be in the spotlight.
I'm a backstage person and I don't think I will ever change.
While you, my dear, you are quite the opposite. So tell me, what makes you think this will work? It's like the moon and the sun. They never meet! Do you get my point?, she asked in a nervous voice.
- I get your point, he said calmly. But you're missing this from the equation: backstage or spotlight, moon or sun, we are both creative, right?
- Yeah... and?
- Aaaand... we will create our own eclipse!, he said confidently, kissing her gently on the forehead.

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...