Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Throw Them in the Trash Can

This year I haven't got any well defined resolutions. I haven't written down any plans or goals to accomplish. I will just go with the flow for a while and follow my intuition, my old dreams step by step, minding the casual routine, filling the days with activities I love and see what happens. 😊

The only thing I know and have decided is that I feel the intense need to get rid of some negative stuff I've been gathering the past years. And now I find myself with a pile of garbage that I need to discard and make room for the quality positive material. I need to stop sending negative vibes to the Universe.

So I will throw away the poisoning anger and replace it with the good old patience that never goes out of style. I need to pour more patience drops in my life for the others and for myself.

I will get rid of judging and gossiping so that I can make room for positive feedbacks, fine and appreciative thoughts for the people I get in touch with. 

I will stop considering that some people are not good enough just because they don't follow my life principles and because they make decisions that would never go for me. It's their life and I really want to start accepting them as they are, with the whole package they come along with as them being different than me is actually a good thing. This way, I can learn many lessons from each person that crosses my path. So tolerating diversity and embracing it is doing the others and also myself a big favour.

I will give up on driving myself and others crazy about whatever I cannot influence or change. I need to work on accepting that sometimes there is no other choice than taking situations just as they are and on always focusing on the bright side, never on what can't be undone or reshaped.

Last, but also very important, I have to complain less and literally learn how to appreciate more everything and everyone I have in my life. Thus, counting my blessings and not my sorrows is the best next thing.

I really want to get back to the old me. I miss the old me. The one that was the most optimistic and positive person I have ever known. It will not be easy, but persevering is the key and practice makes perfect. So wish me luck and follow my lead if you feel like doing so! 🍀



2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck and balance at year end to be very joyful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I hope it will be that way :)
      Have an amazing year!

      Delete

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...