Monday, March 11, 2013

Fears



My greatest fear is that I will not live long enough to fulfill all my dreams and to make happy all the people I love and care so much for. 
I fear I will not have enough chances to show and use my bright side.

I fear I will let too many words unsaid and I will lose too much because of this. 
I fear that at the end of the world I will look behind and regret I dreamed too much and didn't take all the chances I had.

I fear I will become a bad person because sometimes this mad world is so overwhelming...
I fear I won't be able to show how much I value the people who deserve this.

I fear that if I go with the flow I will end crushed by the wild waves...
I fear I have too many fears...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...