Friday, May 18, 2012

Lessons



They say the best thing to do is to follow your heart, but I've learnt that this can cause more damage than if I don't. 
It's a fact! I followed my heart step by step, in the strangest places, and accepted the deepest feelings I could ever have got to know... And guess what happened? I've got smashed, broken and full of nothingness... 
Never felt so dark before, never felt so un-winged in my life...
Scratches, bruises and lots of poison, these are the leftovers from my soul... I've finally learnt what happens when I dare dreaming too high, aiming so much... So many unreal wishes, so many tears I never left falling, so many struggles, so many white nights... I think we all have one of this moments, when all we want and need is to go in the farthest corner of the earth and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry... until we dry inside and care about nothing more...
But even so, I'm not strong enough to let them loose, I don't have enough reasons to give up fighting... Even if my dreams will NEVER come true! Why??? Is there a damn good reason for this?... I'm sure I'll never find out... The only thing left to do is to get up from this whole and rebuilt it all again, piece by piece, breath by breath... Even if it takes a million years more!

Will I be able to do it?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...