Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For a lost love

A sad poem from when I was much younger (2004), dedicated to an old forgotten love :)


He flies around my loneliness 
which is nothing but a mess.
He is there and I am here.
Should I cry? Should I fear?
I want his hand above,
but he won't give me love.
I wish he came running,
but here I am, hanging
on the wing of a dead bird.
I'm not seen, I'm not heard.
I want the flowers of a tree...
He will come to set me free.
I wish he stayed forever now,
at least on the eyes of a rainbow,
to smile at him with pleasure.
Though he is my treasure,
I'm not allowed to touch him.
What is my sin to be so punished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...