Sunday, March 22, 2015

Random thoughts (2)

photo source***
*
This is one of the days when I just want to watch the world with glittering eyes and nothing else ツ

*
Never be sorry for having shed too much light, even when nobody around you raised their eyes to make use of it.

*
They say little things can make your day better.But so do the big warm hearts that you meet by coincidence. Or... do coincidences even exist?... I believe not 

* 
Sometimes you have to step into s**t so that you can really value your shoes, the ones that you used to consider old fashioned and uncomfortable.

*
Sometimes, happiness lies on the other side of the bed.

*
If you want miracles, just go out there and make them happen. The only things that fall from the sky are rain and snow, you know...  

*
What do I wish for?
To follow my dreams without stumbling, without hurting my wings all over again, without crushing into invisible walls...

*
Would you still love me when I show you my human side, my flaws, my crooked mind and twisted heart?
Would you?...   

*
The secret of happiness is to enjoy the little things in life, while building brick by brick and following step by step what you think your real happiness is supposed to be.ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...