Thursday, February 9, 2017

9th of February - Pizza Day

Today, in some countries, people celebrate Pizza Day. 🍕
This is one of my favourite dishes ever. So far, I haven't met anyone who doesn't like pizza. 

There are so many types, enough to satisfy everyone's taste and appetite. And it's such a good idea when you're out of food. And hungry. You either order it or bake it yourself, it always gets easy with pizza.

That's because pizza, sometimes, gathers people together and makes evenings so pleasant among the dear ones, it's a real delight for any time of the day. This is why, most of the days, I eat a slice of delicious aromatic salami pizza for breakfast. 

There's this canteen at the ground floor from my workplace and they make one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. So the days when I don't know what to eat for breakfast, I actually know I will enjoy a slice of pizza. And, obviously, I don't mind. 😊

P.S. My favuorite has always been pizza salami with lots of bell pepper and a pinch of onion. On the other hand, I don't like pineapple pizza. I have never understood what's with pineapple on pizza, but everybody has their own tastes. 

So, what's your favourite? 🍕🍕

P.P.S. Our homemade pizza is on top of our best ever list. 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...