Thursday, January 7, 2016

Random thoughts (3)



The smell of old books and a hot creamy cappuccino = inspiration at its finest.

Be soft, be kind, allow an eternal smile to get stuck on your lips and especially in your heart! ツ

A morning person's habits are chaotically inspiring.

At least one happy thought in the morning and one before going to sleep at night should be just enough to make a difference in your life.

They say some people create their own storm and then get upset when it rains. That is such a pity, as life is so short to stay cloudy and grumpy...

What if we created our own sunshine instead? Wouldn't life be more beautiful then? I bet it would!

Don't forget to breathe love, joy, peace and happiness!

Sprinkle a little bit of love in every day.

There is always time for being creative.


Let's be grateful/ What do you think about this?

We live in such a chaos, in such a hurry, caught in all the daily rush, remembering everything that went wrong, so we forget to be grateful for all the things and people we were blessed with...

Once in a while, it's good to enjoy lazy mornings in bed, with a drop of hope.

There are days when inspiration knocks at my door in at the wrong time, but I still open my arms to embrace it.

Make a little room for creativity, every single day!

Whatever you do, be it a small step or a brand new journey, put your heart in it, but never forget to use your brain first.

The best shelter on rainy weather is a good book and a large cup of hot chocolate.

My favourite music will always be silence.

It was one of those days where being wrapped in a warm blanket, in bed, with a big cup of hot tea and a good book by your side would made it perfect... 

Chilly autumn mornings go with a hot drink.

I knew it from the first moment... this is the hand I want to hold tight for the rest of my life.

There's so much mystery and beauty in a pair of eyes in love with the deep blue sky. 

I used to show a lot of patience and tolerance towards everyone. Now it's different. I still show a lot of patience and tolerance, but I am more selective with the people who I use these precious resources on. 

If I convince myself that everything will be ok in the end, will everything really be ok eventually? Just wondering...

Sometimes, when I look at people's faces while they're talking, I can catch a glimpse of how they will look like when they are old.
From a smile, a wink, a grimace or a frown...


Isn't it funny how everyone wishes to be understood, but no one wants to be the first to understand the others?...

Sometimes it feels like staying calm in every situation is all you need for keeping your spirit high.

I love the power of silence in a world full of noise.

Call me crazy, but I love being overwhelmed with positive deep emotions.

One thing I truly appreciate about people is their capacity of staying silent and of keeping their blah-blah for themselves.

Do you believe that beautiful things happen when you're not looking?

La vie en rose fait les matins plus beaux.

A day without writing makes my heart shrink with grieve.


Never let a day pass without doing at least one thing you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...