Wednesday, January 11, 2017

One of Those Days


photo source
This is one of those days when I would not go to work.
When I would leave everything behind and get lost into the forest covered with fresh heavy snow.
When I would listen to the barely noticed whispers of the nature.
When I would try to perceive and understand the sense of the birds chirping, hidden in tree hollows.
When I would ask the wind to stay still so that I can fill my entire being with the magic silence of the forest.
When I would watch the trees sleeping under the sparkling cover of snow.
When I would lay down, holding my breath, and feel the snowflakes softly touching my face and covering me up.
When I would build a snowman. Wait, no, two snowmen. A he and a she, so that they can keep each other company all winter long.
This is one of those days when all I want is to live a winter fairy tale, somewhere, far away from the crazy daily routine. At least for one day...


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful and uplifting poem.
    Wishing you a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Nature always inspires me :)
      I wish you a nice evening!

      Delete

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...