Monday, November 14, 2011

Feeling like...


I feel like a happy fruit, hanging on a tree's branch ready to be picked by someone. But that someone doesn't appear. I am so high, never to be reached, never to be eaten... I love my position and I hope the wind will blow gentle so that the ground won't reach me instead...

I feel free like a bumble bee during a summer day, happily visiting every flower in the garden. They think I am working hard, but today I don't want to do that. All I want is to feel the sweetness of each flower pouring through my veins...

I feel like an empty glass having the opportunity to chose the drink that will fill it. For now, my choice would be something sour and a little bit spicy, colourful like a child's dream in the arms of his mother...

I feel like saying "Good night & Sweet dreams" to my love and falling asleep in his arms...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Un 2024 cât mai bun!

Pexels: Jill Wellington Sunt aproape 3 ani de când nu am mai scris aici și mai pe nicăieri. Prioritățile au fost altele, viața s-a scurs ori...